Come On Over!

Oh, this little blog has not been attended to in many years. I've still been taking care of friends and family, but I've not posted here as I once did. In the meantime, my beloved hobby has become an accidental business. I'd be honored for you to come visit!




www.sanomophoto.com






My loved hobby became an accidental business, and its name is Sanomo Photo. My primary time is spent in homeschooling, but when I can, I will book sessions. It is just FUN and I always hope that I leave the family/person/group a little happier for having worked with me. Come see me at my new site, and maybe I'll get to work with YOU soon!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Beautiful Sayres

Oh, how sweet this family is!  They are kind, sincere, loyal, and so loving.  And they are about to blessed with their second child, in about 19 weeks, Lord willing!  Thank you, sweet friends, for letting me photograph your dear family.






No comments:

Post a Comment